CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I know I know

You probably all think I’m non-existent!  I’m still here! :)  My life is so hectic right now.  I am working on some little girl hair clippies & crocheted headbands.  I hope to be able to post some pictures of some completed ones this week.  The only free time I’ve had lately is in the van on our 1 1/2 trip to & from church on Sunday.  So… keep watching!

 

I’m also thinking of hosting a Giveaway soon!!! Would anyone be interested in that???  Let me know by COMMENTING on this post!  Let me know WHAT you want to see given away! :D

 

Also: There is a givaway going on RIGHT NOW! Over at my friend’s blog. 

 

Here’s what you do:

1. Go to  HoNeYcHiLd'S & become a follower.

2. Leave her some feedback...say hello or order an outfit!! :)

3.  Tell all your friends about her...then tell them to become a follower &  leave her a message telling her who referred them. Annette H.! :)

4.  Tell your friends to tell their friends!

When the site reaches 100 followers, then, the person with the most referrals will win their choice of either a pairn of *NiGhT dUdS* or a *SaSsY sKiRt*.

Please note: SHE DOES SEW FOR BOYS, TOO (after all, she has 3 of them!).

I know Denise personally & have ordered SEVERAL things from her!  We love all of our “Honeychild’s Outfits”!  I just ordered one for Katie Beth for Spring… OWLS!!!! I can’t wait to get it! :)  Anywho, check her site out & be sure & tell her I referred you… :D  Thanks all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment