CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome!

Hi there & welcome to “The Doodlebug Princess”! 

I’m so glad you are here!  I’d like to tell you a little bit about myself!

I am a twenty something year old wife to one amazing husband.  I’m also the mother to three beautiful children ages 9months, 2years, & 4years.  Yes, I’m a VERY busy stay-at-home- Mama! :)  And I love it!!  However, I still find time to do the things I love!  I started crocheting when I was 11 or 12 years old.  I’ve always loved it.  I love making something out of a big ole’ pile of yarn- It just thrills me to pieces! :)  I started making dishcloths, bookmarks & doilies. Then I started having children & wanted to use my abilities to make things for them… so that’s what I do! 

Take a look around & let me know what suites your fancy!  Everything I do is not pictured… I’m still working on that- gradually.  Colors are always flexible- just let me know what you are looking for! 

Also- check out my ETSY STORE!  I’m just getting started over there- but keep watching it!

And keep in mind these make great baby shower gifts! (just in case you don’t have any little ones or they are all grown.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment